We call water "hard" if it contains a lot of calcium, magnesium and other minerals. Groundwater acquires these metals by absorbing them from surrounding soil and rock.
Hard water causes two problems:
1. Dissolved calcium and magnesium precipitates out of hard water as scale, which builds up on the insides of pipes, water heaters, pumps and industrial machinery. Scale reduces flow through pipes and is a poor conductor of heat. Eventually, pipes can become completely clogged.
2. Hard water reduces soap's ability to lather, whether in the shower, sink, dishwasher or washing machine.It reacts with soap to form a sticky scum.
A water softener removes the hard minerals in the water and replaces them with soft minerals like sodium or potassium salt-based minerals. We are the leading supplier of commercial water softeners for hotels, apartments, health care facilities, car wash stations, restaurants and schools. With our qualified professionals, we are able to offer customized systems in a variety of ranges as per our customer’s requirements.
• Custom built softener for personal water conditions
• Less salt and water consumption during regeneration
• User friendly programmable time clock regeneration or metered regeneration
• Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
• Super capacitor stores program in memory that will not be lost due to power interruption
• Service and queued regeneration faucet icon
• Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
• Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
• Large range of possible flow rates up to 275 GPM
• Saves Energy and Increases Equipment Lifespan: Minerals will no longer clog pipes. Water-using equipment will be free of scale buildup, performing more efficiently.This could result in energy savings of up to 30%.
• Saves Money: You can reduce utility bills, labor costs, maintenance costs and equipment expense.
• Enhances Customer Experience: Customers will notice spot-free tableware and glassware, softer towels and overall cleaner facilities.
• Improves Taste: The resonator reduces chlorine taste and odor, improving quality of food and beverages.
• Reduces Detergent and Chemical Use: Softened water has no mineral hardness to react with or overcome, reducing detergent and chemical requirements by up to 50%.